Monday, June 30, 2008

Online marketing starts with your website

Internet marketing allows you to reach a global audience. Internet marketing is marketing your business online. Online marketing starts with your website; make sure it???s attractive and easy to use. When they need information, modern-day consumers turn first to the Internet. All of your online marketing will make sure they will find

One of the biggest questions in Internet marketing is: How do I build a huge list?

I get 30-50 subscribers everyday on autopilot (which equals 900-1500 new subscribers every month). I get tons of notifications everyday in my inbox for new subscriptions! This list nets me about $2,000 to $3,000 every month, and I predict it will rake in close to $10,000 per month in a year's time.

Here's how I do it:

1. I use traffic exchanges (check out PlugInTrafficMachine for a step-by-step guide for getting started)

2. I use my signature link in forums to get traffic

3. I participate in tons of popular giveaway events! (Check out the Warrior Forum for the latest updates on giveaways)

4. Basically I advertise my site in almost every conceivable place my target market might hang out!

5. I also create several lists in different niche markets which get 10-20 subscribers everyday.

Once subscribers are on my list, I will:

1. Send out quality information to "warm up" subscribers

2. Send out relevant quality offers that will help them in their business/lives. This is where the money is made.

This system is proven in any niche, and has made millionaires out of a few smart marketers. But don't look at your list as something to suck money out of from, look at them as individuals who are looking for solutions, and give them the solutions.

Building a list takes time. It's like eating an elephant. You can't eat it in one whole, but little bites at a time allow you to 'conquer' it.

Fabian Tan is the author of the free 51-Page Report:

"Murder Your Job: How To Build Cash Sucking Autopilot Businesses In 30 Days Or Less!"

Head over to http://www.MurderYourJob.com to get your free copy now before it's gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home