Friday, August 29, 2008

How To Promote To Your List Without Looking Like You Are Selling To Them

Let's face it. Anyone who loves internet marketing, myself included, all has an inbox full of buy me, buy this, buy that. It can get a little frustrating after a while.

Like myself, you are probably fully aware that people are just sick and tired of getting sold to. They know you want to make money, and they are a little ticked off you are always wanting to make it off them.

So how do you become their best friend, add value to their lives and enjoy a profit at the end of the day as well?

The first thing you must keep in mind is to be very selective about what you promote to them. I always find something that is free to join but offers indirect profits and promote that to my list. I like to leave the selling to the program I am promoting. That takes all the associated pushiness away from you.

It also has to have maximum benefits targeted to those on my list. I am not going to promote something that has no relevance to their lives. Sometimes I will even pass up on something that could be good, but it just doesn't sit right with me. If I can't write an email that genuinely proves the benefits outweigh the interruption to their life, I won't sacrifice my name to do it.

Always Ask Your List Questions

Make sure the relationship is not a one-way street. Be interested in them. They are real people on the other end and when you are in marketing you want to know how to help people. So the way to help them is ask them, directly when appropriate or indirectly otherwise, how you can best serve their needs.

The one new program that is having huge success with internet marketing lists is Pay Per Play. People are reporting massive opt ins for this Pay Per Play program because it is free and has massive benefits for the list subscribers. Who wouldn't want to earn money from every single visitor that lands on their website?

You may benefit enormously from showing this to your internet marketing list as they will definitely love you for sharing this with them.

This is the kind of business model you want to be known for promoting. People will come to love the emails you send in time, if you can develop the reputation for quality, non-sales driven content.

Be your lists best friend is the only way for not looking like you are only interested in taking their money.

Become popular to your list by sharing the free PAY PER PLAY automatic income stream with them. They can plug in and profit right away if they already have a website and some traffic. Once they see how easy it has been for their bank account to grow, they will love you, and you will gain instant credibility. http://www.EveryVisitorIncome.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home